Author: Friedemann Friese
Graphics & Design: Harald
# of players: 2-4
Playing time: 30-120
Theme of the Game
In a distant future, scientists were able to build
small alternate Earths. Exactly 504 such
Earths have thus far been built. The scientists programmed each of these Worlds
with an individual set of laws and rules which the residents strictly follow and
consider most important for their lives. These may be exploration, consumption,
economics, military, etc., and each is unique. You can visit all of these 504
alternate Earths to experience how the people are living, and decide which of
these worlds harbors the best civilization. On which World do you want to live?
Explore them all and decide!
Idea of the Game
„504“ is a revolutionary game system:
It offers 504 different games in a single box.
The game consists of nine modules. In each single game, you take three different
modules from the nine available and assemble them in any order you like to create
a new game.: Pick-Up & Deliver, Race, Privileges, Military, Exploration, Roads,
Majorities, Production, Shares.
For explaining of each game you take the „Book of Worlds“, a spiral-bound
book ith separated pages. Open the book on pages of three different modules and
you get a complete overview of the chosen world. Thus, you may play the following
- a racing game that expands through exploration with technology improving the
racing or exploration (World „253“).
- an 18XX-style stock game with network building for income and production sites
to provide workers for the road building (World „968“).
- a war game with a pick-up and deliver economy and bonus scoring from majorities
- 1 Book of 504 Worlds (a mix & match book
showing all special rules for 504 games!)
- 61 map tiles
- 421 punchboard tiles (among them roads, VP tokens, goods, …)
- 160 playing cards (among them are shares, privileges, scoring cards, ...)
- 296 wooden tokens (residents, settlements, head quarters and transport trolley)
- 2 boards for share values/goods prices and majorities
- 5 stock company boards
- 3 dice
- 2 overview tiles
- playing money
- 1 rules booklet